Konak Mosque is small mosque remarked by its octogonal plan and Kütahya tile reventments was first built in 1755 by Ayşe Hanım. During the years of the First World War it has gone through a serios restoration and it was again restored in 1964.
Owner: Baris Efe

View Slideshow

No Comments

Add a comment:

*Required fields




Subscribe to comments RSS Feed